Thursday, November 3, 2011

FanFic: Chocolate (One Shot)

ne minna~ ogenki desu ka.? i hope u guys fine ne.. nyway, here another fanfic that i found.. ;)


Staring: YamaChii (Yamada Ryosuke and Chinen Yuri)
~~~


“Chii-kun mom and I bought chocolates yesterday and I brought some. Wanna taste it?” Yamada shouted at Chinen while the latter was still busy changing clothes. Their turn cleaning the classroom was nearly over and all cleaners were about to leave.

“Sure! I’d love to. But don’t you want to invite others too?” Chinen asked.

“Naaah… There’s always next time and beside and I wanna be with you for a while.” Yamada told Chii.

“Hmmm... But why does Yamada Ryosuke want to be with Chinen Yuuri?” Chinen smirked as he went Yamada and stare at him.

“I won’t tell you until you agreed that I’ll walk you home. Let’s also eat the chocolate on the way.” Yamada gave Chinen a devilish smile.

“Okay! But let me tell you I won’t give any answer right away!” Chinen said as he picked up his bag and leave Yamada behind.

“Wait! Who told you I’ll confess huh?” Yamada giggles as he also picked up his bag and catch up with Chinen.

~

“You know what, lately, I’ve been thinking if maybe we could go out sometime.” Yamada said as he gave the chocolates to Chinen.

“ohhh… Cadbury, my favourite! What are you saying again?” Chinen outside was pretending to not hear what Yamada had just said but inside, he was like jumping off Tokyo Tower.

“I’m glad you liked it and forget about what I’m saying. It doesn’t matter.” Yamada loses his hope in winning Chinen’s heart.

“Ahhh… I thought you’re saying something. My house is already nearby you can leave now. Thanks for taking me home and thank you for the chocolate.” Chinen vows as he waved goodbye to Yamada.

“Yeah sure. No problem. See you tomorrow.” Yamada tries his best to not show his breaking heart to Chinen. He waved back to Chinen. “Guess this is the end.”

~
The next day, Yamada tried to distance himself from Chinen. His heart is still aching from yesterdays happening. He tried to keep the routine until the class end. But it all ends when their teacher at Home Economics teacher came. He wants everyone to pair up with another. He was not in the mood to do such things. Instead he waited for someone who will approach him.

“Yamada-san do you have already have a partner” A voice of a boy suddenly asked him.

“Don’t have.” Yamada replied without looking who it is.

“Then I can be your partner!” 

“Okay!” Yamada turned back as he saw the boy which he deeply loves was the one who ask him to be his partner. “Chinen-kun?”

“Hai! Let’s work hard!” Chinen said as he pulls Yamada to the working place.

Yamada who was feeling sick before became energetic as he works with Chinen. 


“Let’s walk home together.” Chinen invited Yamada. The latter’s heart began to beat fast.

“Sure! I’d love to… I mean okay!” Yamada became ashamed for his recent behaviour.”

~

The school ended and the two walk home together. Yamada was now in a good mood. Being with the person he loves is the happiest day of his life.

“Yamada-san can I call you Ryosuke?” Chinen opened the conversation.

“It’s fine. You can call me anything you want.” Yamada smiled at Chinen.

“So I can call you “BUTAMADA”. Chinen laughs as he saw Yamada’s expression. “Just joking! Here I brought chocolates too. Here take this.”

“Thanks!” Yamada take the chocolate from Chinen.

“Yesterday, you’re telling me something about you and I going out right? And I also told you that I won’t give any answer yet. Perhaps I can tell you my answer right now!” Chinen told Yamada happily.

“Ryosuke… let’s have a date tomorrow.”

Yamada was about to explode. Even in his dreams, he never imagined something like this. Being friend with Chinen is already an achievement but being with him is something he can’t even explain.
“Really, you wanna have a date with me?” Yamada asked Chinen once again

“Why? You don’t want to?” Chinen pouted.

“Of course I want to.” Yamada raffled Chinen’s hair.

“Yosh! Then let’s have a date tomorrow. And let’s buy some chocolates!” Chinen laugh.

The two continue their way home as they hold each other’s hand.



ALL CREDITS GOES TO YuuChiro

2 comments: