Saturday, October 22, 2011

FanFic: Diary (Chapter 1)

eto... while im working on my homework, i found some fanfiction.. :D i really like to read fanfic.. sometimes, it makes me scream! hahaha! and for those who like to read fanfic, i have for u.. hai! douzo! ;)
For this fanfic, they have 3 chapters.. so i'm gonna post in different post okay.? :) Have fun!


Staring: yamachii, yutochii
~
Chinen always stays on the school rooftop whenever he has free time. He is the type of guy who is not sociable though he has some friends.

“Aaahhhhh~… Today is a wonderful day!” He sat at the blue bench near the screen and took out his diary. He never let one single day passed without writing on his diary. He treats his diary as his best friend. No one had read it aside from him. He was writing the happenings in his morning class when suddenly......

“Why are you always here?” A voice from the back said. Chinen in surprised dropped his diary. When he looked back he saw a small but taller to him, cute guy which is known as the most popular student in school.

“Who are you?” Chinen pretended as if he didn’t know the guy.

“Are you making me laugh? Are you serious?” The guy said.

"I'm not joking." Chinen defended

"Really?" The guy asked.

“Yes! And why would I care to know a person like you who act as cool even if he isn't?” Chinen argued.

“You sure really don’t know me? And if you did, you will be the only student who doesn’t know me.” The guy replied.

“So? Who cares? I’m sorry but I don’t have time for some stranger like you!” Chinen gave the guy a glaze as he picks up his bag.

“Okay then, I’ll introduce. I’m Yamada Ryosuke, 17 years old, the cutest guy in the world. Satisfied?” The guy finally introduced

“I don’t care.” Chinen said heading to the rooftop door.

“You are mean!” Yamada said.

“So what if I’m mean? And why are you here in my resting place? Who gave permission to you?” Chinen replied, now annoyed.

“Why? Did you buy it? I thought it’s free for all the students here.” Yamada gave Chinen a suspicious smile.

“Whatever!” Chinen said picking his bag up heading to the door. But before he can totally get out of the rooftop Yamada blocked the door.

“What!?” Chinen asked with an annoyed face. 


“You haven’t answered my question yet!” Yamada said.

“Huh? What question?” Chinen asked in confusion but still mad.

“Okay I’ll ask again. Why are you always staying in the rooftop? I always noticed you making your way here so I want to know.” Yamada explained.

Chinen paused for awhile. “Because………….. It’s none of your business! And how come you know that I’m always here? Are you a stalker?” Chinen said trying to be cool.

“Stalker? Hahahahhahahahahha! Me? Your stalker? Impossible! I don’t even know you.” He replied.

“oh shut up!” Chinen pushed Yamada and head to his classroom feeling irritated.

What a weirdo. Yamada said to himself.

“Huh? What’s that?
~
After the class, Chinen went home straight. He is afraid that he might bump again on Yamada. He knows that what he acts earlier was inappropriate, knowing that he did it to a popular student. He was afraid that he will be bullied later on. “It will be fine.” he said to himself.

“Tadaima!” Chinen shouted as he run to the stairs leading to his room. He closed the door in and threw his bag in the bed. He closed his eyes thinking all what happened today. “This is a weird day.” Moments of silence began.

Chinen heard his mom knocking on his door, “Yuri-chan its dinner time already! Go get ready.” Chinen looked at his wrist watch and was surprised that it’s already 7:27 PM. He had fallen asleep. “Yes mom, I’ll go get down soon.” He said still yawning. “I’m glad no school tomorrow.” 

Chinen went down and ate his food fast as he can. He wanted to continue writing his diary. When he was done eating, he rushed to his room, opened his bag. He searched for his diary but wait.... his diary is nowhere to be found. Where is it? He keeps on looking on his bag. His diary is really out of seen. Flashback came as he remembered it dropping on the ground when the Yamada guy showed up.
~
Meanwhile, on their house, Yamada keep on staring to the pink, fluffy notebook that he found in the rooftop. He is pretty sure that the guy he talked with earlier, was the owner of the notebook. He really is popular but he respects someone’s own privacy that’s why he didn’t open the notebook.

“How will I be able to return this? I don’t even know his name?” he wondered. That’s when he decides to open the first page of the notebook. Thank God it has personal information. He pulls out his cell phone from his pocket and called the owner of the notebook which he believed was named Chinen Yuuri. 

“Hello? Is this Chinen Yuuri-san?” Yamada greeted.

“Yes. I am. Who are you” Chinen replied.

“I’m Yamada Ryosuke.” He introduced.

“You’re the guy from the rooftop! How did you know my number? You really is a stalker!” Chinen feel irritated and curse the guy to hell for the second time of that day.

“Wait, wait, and wait! Don’t accuse me. I called you because I saw and have your pretty, fluffy, pink diary on the rooftop earlier.” Yamada said.

“You have my diary?” Chinen asked.

“Yes I do!” Yamada replied.

“Thank God! I’ve been looking for it and about to go crazy!” Chinen said feeling thankful that finally that his diary is found.

“I’ll give it back to you on Monday. Lunch time. At the rooftop.” Yamada closed the conversation without letting Chinen say something.

Chinen, on the other hand, feel irritated for the third time. “At least I know where I can find my precious diary. I hope he won’t read it. I wrote my biggest secret there.”

-continued-






Credits goes to YuuChiro

No comments:

Post a Comment