Monday, October 24, 2011

FanFic: Diary (Chapter 3)

hi minna! ogenki desu ka.? :D hai! here is the 3rd chapter for FanFic: Diary.. douzo!


Staring: yamachii, yutochii


~
It is a fine Sunday morning.  Yuto wake up to the sound of his phone’s alarm and mesmerize by the boy who sleeps in his chest. He picked up his phone silenced it. He wants to treasure the short moment. It was not long ago but Chinen starts to move gently signaling that he’s waking up. He gave a bright smile to the boy above him.

“Good morning,” he greeted sweetly. “I’ am sorry for yesterday Yuu-chan. I totally forgot about you. How foolish am I?” Chinen’s gentle face suddenly disappeared and his face mood was changed.

“Let’s leave it alone. It doesn’t matter to me anymore. Besides you’re already here with me.” Yuto said trying to cheer the little boy. He got up and went to the bathroom to wash.

 A few minutes later the door of the bathroom created a sound following Yuto exiting it. He finds Chinen still on the bed but not sleeping. When Chinen saw Yuto he got up and randomly told Yuto;

“Let’s go out today. My treat. Fine weather today isn’t it?”

The tall boy smiled and replies “Are you just trying to pay me back for what you did yesterday? Feeling guilty huh?” Yuto laugh.
“Oh honestly just agree!” Chinen’s voice became a little weird. He felt ashamed.

“Alright, fine, let’s go out.” Yuto giggles.

The little boy went to the bathroom; it is his turn to wash. Inside the bathroom, Chinen kept thinking about things that revolve in his mind. He wasn’t really in the mood to go out but he wanted to make up with Yuto. He feels guilty. Also, he still worries if Yamada really did not read his diary. What if he did? All of his taught disappeared when he heard a knocked on the door of the bathroom.

“Chii-kun breakfast is ready.” Yuuto told him.

“Of course, I”ll be down there in a minute.” He replied. But before leaving the bathroom he looked at the mirror and said to himself: Today is a YUUTO-CHINEN day. No one can ever spoil that. Even my mood!

~
Chinen went to the dining area finding Yuto and his parents there, already started eating.

“Yuuri-chan, you’re like a turtle you’re so slow.” Mrs. Chinen teased his son.

“Mom!” Chinen gave his mother a long glare.

“Just joking son!” Mrs. Chinen laughed.

The little boy took a seat beside Yuuto. All of them became serious in eating their breakfast. A moment of silence came. Yuuto felt an awkward feeling so he started to move his mouth and talked.

“Chii-kun said he’ll take me out today.”

“Well then great. I can take you to your destination place. Your aunt and I also have somewhere to go to.” Mr. Chinen offered the two.

Yuto refused it saying he wants to go commuting. He said he wants to see the changes that his hometown had made after 8 years of not living here. Mr. Chinen didn’t argue anymore.

 Breakfast is done. Everyone get up. Yuuto noticed that Chinen barely touched his food. What’s wrong with him? After all the household chores were done the older Chinen’s left. Leaving the two behind. Yuuto went upstairs and walks in into Chinen’s room. He confronted the little boy saying;

“Are you alright? It seems you’re not in yourself.” Yuto didn’t get any response from the boy and ask again, “Hey Chii-kun you sure about this going out thing?”

Finally the little boy spoke. “I’m sorry Yuto I just can’t explain my feeling today. It’s just strange. I want to make up with you. But I’m not in the mood and I don’t know why. I’m really sorry.” He apologized making his eyes shed little tears.

 Yuto knew what Chinen needs. SPACE and REST. “Very well, I’ll just go all by myself to the mall. I’m also going to buy too my school supplies.” Yuto gave Chinen a hugged and went out the room.

After closing the door behind him, Yuto’s cheerful face was changed into a look of disappointment. He was very happy when Chinen asked him out. But again it just didn’t work out. Yuuto left the house without any idea of what he’ll do the whole day outside.

~
Meanwhile, after Yuuto closed the door, Chinen began to cry harder. He pulled out a cute little diary from his drawer and wrote:

                                                                                                                                                                October 16, 2011
Dear Diary,
                I can’t explain how I feel today. I asked Yuto out but I’m also the reason for not making it happen. I know I hurt Yuuto-kun’s feeling twice now. I don’t want to but it just happens. He’s my best friend and the one who gave you to me. I’m confused, very confused. I was just thinking a while ago what if I fall in love again with Yuuto? And then leave me again. It’s just so painful that after many years and me started to move on, he’ll come back and say all this sweet words again. I loved him but not like what I loved him before. I’m been writing to you these past few days about this guy that struck my heart. I started to fall in love with him. But I barely know his name. Arrggghhh…. I can’t think anymore.

~
Chinen didn’t finished what he is writing but cry and cry and cry. Without realizing it Chinen fell in deep sleep.







CREDIT GOES TO YuuChiro

No comments:

Post a Comment